- Model NO.: 1ml-20ml
- Material: Plastic
- Application: Medical
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Needle: With Needle
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Transport Package: PE(Polybag) Packing
- Origin: Jiangxi, China
- Type: Syringe
- Volume: 1ml-60ml
- Feature: Disposable
- Group: Adult
- Disinfection: Disinfection
- Trademark: Hongxin or OEM
- Specification: CE0197, ISO13485
- HS Code: 90183900
Trade term FOB China
MOQ 20000 PCS/SIZE
Packaging Details 1pc per poly bag, 100pcs per box, then in carton
Delivery Time 30 days
Payment Terms L/C, T/T
Supply Ability 200000PCS/day
1. Reply your inquiry in 24 working hours.
2. Experienced staff answer all your questions in professional and fluent English.
3. Special discount and protection of sales area provided to your distributor
1. CE, ISO certificated
2. With needle or without needle
3. Luer slip or luer lock
4. Non-toxic and non-pyrogenic
5. High barrel clarity
6. Clear scale making,accurate and easily readable
Disposable syringe, Luer lock (slip) syringe (1ml, 2ml, 2.5ml, 3ml, 5-6ml,10-12ml, 20ml, 30ml, 50ml, 60ml)
1. Sterilized by EO gas, non-toxic, non-pyrogenic, single use only.
2. Luer lock, assures more secure needle fixation since needles are screwed onto the tip of syringe.
3. The Barrel is transparent enough to help the user observe the mixture and liquid flow easily.
4. The indelible graduation makes reading easy.
5. The distance between finger grips and barrel is according to the ISO standards, it can guarantee an easy grip.
6. Luer slip or luer lock nozzle permits to adapt the needle hub.
7. Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide Gas (EOG).
8. Shelf life: 3 years
9. Quality certificate: CE0197, ISO13485
What is the Material component?
Material: Barrel-Made of medical, transparent polypropylene with Plunger stopped ring.
Plunger: Made of medical polypropylene.
Standard piston: Made of natural rubber with two retaining rings. According to the ISO9626.
Needle Hub: Made of medical grade PVC colored according to ISO6009.
Needle protector: Made of medical grade transparent PVC or PE.
Lubricant: Silicone oil, medical grade (ISO764 and USP CLASS VI)
Graduation: Indelible ink
Individual Packing: PE packing