Single Use Syringes with Needle (Luer Slip or Luer Lock)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.0246 US $0.023|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 1ml-50ml
- Material: PP
- Application: Medical, Veterinary
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Needle: With Needle
- Disinfection: Disinfection
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: GSYJXZZ-2013-2150137
- Transport Package: PE(Polybag) or blister
- Origin: Nanchang Jiangxi
- Type: Syringe
- Volume: 1ml-60ml
- Feature: Disposable
- Group: Children or Adult
- Syringe Use: Intramuscular Injection
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Trademark: Hongxin or OEM
- Specification: ISO13485-2003, CE0197
- HS Code: 90183100
2. With needle or without needle
3. Luer slip or luer lock
4. Non-toxic and non-pyrogenic
5. High barrel clarity
6. Easy readability, accurate and clear scale marking
Luer lock (slip) syringe (0.5ml, 1ml, 2ml, 2.5ml, 3ml, 5-6ml,
10-12ml, 20ml, 30ml, 50ml, 60ml)
1. Sterilized by EO gas, non-toxic, non-pyrogenic, single use only.
2. Luer lock, assures more secure needle fixation since needles are screwed onto the tip of syringe.
3. The Barrel is transparent enough to help the user observe the mixture and liquid flow easily.
4. The indelible graduation makes the reading easy.
5. The distance between finger grips and barrel is according to the ISO standards, it can guarantee an easy grip.
6. Luer slip or luer lock nozzle permits to adapt the needle hub.
7. Sterilized by Ethylene oxide Gas (EOG).
8. Shelf life: 3 years
9. Quality certificate: CE0197, ISO13485
Disposable syringe Description:
Material: Barrel-Made of medical, transparent polypropylene with Plunger stopped ring.
Plunger: Made of medical polypropylene.
Standard piston: Made of natural rubber with two retaining rings. According to the ISO9626.
Needle Hub: Made of medical grade PVC colored according to ISO6009.
Needle protector: Made of medical grade transparent PVC or PE.
Lubricant: Silicone oil, medical grade (ISO764 and USP CLASS VI)
Graduation: Indelible ink
Individual Packing: Blister or PE packing.